India’s First Chat Bot for Educational Institutes
Current Scenario of Resources Utilised
|Criteria for Evaluation||Values|
|Maximum number of Hours a Human Agent Can devote||8 hours|
|No of Agents required to cover 24*7||3|
|No. of Sessions One Agent Can Handle in parallel||2-3 (at max)|
|No of Sessions attended in a day by all the counselors||300-350 ( at max keeping 5 minutes response time per 3 users)|
|No of Sessions Missed||2400 approximately|
|Cost Involved in using Human Agents||Rs.75,000/- (if per counselor is given 25,000/- pm)|
Limitations of Using Human Agents
- Loss of Queries, since the human agents are not able to attend all the visitors & at max are capable of handling 15% of the total visitors, it leads to loss of queries & low customer satisfaction rate
- Limited Knowledge Possessed, human brain can’t memorize all the data and recall it instantly when required leading to delay in response
- Loss of Leads, in the absence of automatic processes and forms most of the time the agents forget to collect information of the visitors and thence leads to the loss of potential leads.
- Grammatical Errors, the human agents may not be that proficient in English Language leading to grammatical errors while replying & leaving a negative impression on the visitor.
- Providing Incorrect Information, since the human agents could not reminisce all the information, they end up providing incorrect information leading to misunderstanding and loss of customer satisfaction.
See it in Action
We know it’s not easy to understand how a thing works by just reading its manual! Therefore, in order to provide the first hand experience of How the Bot Works and to get one familiar with its witty answers,we have developed demo pages for the institutes like Universities, Colleges, etc. which provide Higher Education as well for Schools. With the help of this, one could easily visit the pages and experience how the Bot answers the queries related to Schools and Colleges on different platform i.e. Website and on Facebook Messenger.